Vegas Technology Online Progressive Jackpots
Island Caribbean Stud Poker Progressive
||Island Caribbean Stud Poker
|Min Jackpot (seed):
|Chance of Win:
||1 : 649,740|
||$9,992.34 (235 hits)
|Avg. Hit Time:
||2 years 3 months
||$6,655 on 2019-06-26
|Sigma to Avg. Growth:
The Island Caribbean Stud Poker is a progressive Stud Poker game that is connected to
several Vegas Technology powered online casinos. The game is played with 5 standard decks of 52 cards each,
on a table that resembles a blackjack table. Player's goal is to beat the dealer's poker hand.
Note: If you place a progressive bet on the hand, you win the appropriate share of the
progressive jackpot even if the dealer's hand wins.
To qualify for the Bonus progressive jackpot you need to place a $1 fixed bonus bet.
How To Play Island Stud Poker
In Island Stud Poker you place an ante from $1 up to $200, you
receive a 5-card hand, and the Dealer receives a hand with four cards face down and one
card face up. If player's hand contains a poker combination, the combination and
payout odds are displayed along the bottom the dealt cards. If player's hand does not
contain a poker combination "NO HAND" is displayed.
You then decide whether or not you would like to bet if you think
you can win or surrender if you feel that your hand is inadequate. If you bet
and if the dealer's hand qualifies (contains an Ace/King combination or better),
your hand will be compared to the dealer's hand. If you win, your payoff will be
determined by the quality of your hand. For information on payouts please
observe the payoff table below. If you surrender, you will lose your ante to the
Progressive Island Stud Poker Hands:
Royal Flush - Highest hand in Poker. A-K-Q-J-10 of the same suit.
Straight Flush - Five sequential cards of the same suit.
Four of a Kind - Four of the same cards. For examples: 4 Kings.
Full House - 3 cards of one value and 2 cards of another value.
Flush - Five cards of the same suit.
Straight - Five cards in sequence of any suit. Example: 3-4-5-6-7.
Three of a Kind - 3 cards of same denomination and 2 other cards.
One Pair - Two cards of the same denomination, three unmatched cards.
Ace & King - The hand with an Ace, King and any three cards.
Island Stud Poker Payoff Table:
Progressive Island Stud Poker Rules
- This game is played using 5 standard 52-card decks (without jokers).
- In Progressive Island Stud Poker game, the dealer's hand must contain at least one Ace and one King in order to qualify.
If the dealer's hand does not qualify, player receives 1 : 1 on his/her ante and the initial bet back.
- If the dealer's hand does qualify, the best hand wins. Player's winning hand receives 1 to 1 on the ante plus
the winnings on the initial bet calculated according to the payoff table.
- If player fold (s)he loses the ante whether or not the dealer qualifies.
- If the dealer's hand does not qualify, the game is over. Your bet is returned to you
with double your Ante regardless of the value of your cards.
- In case the dealer's hand has a higher poker combination then the player's hand, then the player loses both 'Ante' and 'Bet'.
- In case of a tie, the party with the next highest-ranking card is the winner. If there is an absolute tie,
the player gets all their money back.
- Player always win on the progressive bet, even if the dealer does not qualify!
Caribbean Poker | Cyberstud Poker |
7 Card Stud R & S | Jackpot Reviews