Jackpot Darts $3: $339,405.14Score: 104*
Jackpot Darts $2: $221,863.34
Jackpot Darts $1: $104,321.54Score: 112*
Jackpot Darts 50c: $52,160.77
||$3, $2, $1 or 50c|
||25,000 coins or jackpot|
|Min Jackpot (seeds):
||$323,642.00 ($3) (2 hits)|
$211,617.05 ($2) (2 hits)
$92,720.39 ($1) (3 hits)
$46,360.20 (50c) (3 hits)
|Avg. Hit Times:
||1 year 8 months ($3)|
1 year 8 months ($2)
6 months 27 days ($1)
6 months 27 days (50c)
||$323,642 on 2011-07-25 ($3)|
$211,617 on 2011-07-26 ($2)
$79,281 on 2011-07-24 ($1)
$49,796 on 2011-07-24 (50c)
Jackpot Darts is a very exciting and popular game where you place various bets on where the 3 dart throws will hit. Click the bet menu to open and close sections containing the bet options. The payout multiplier is written next to each bet. Select a bet option and bet amount, then click on Confirm to place the bet. You can place up to 5 bets per game round.
The dartboard consists of the single ring, the double ring, the treble ring, the outer bull and the bullseye. The single ring is the largest area on the dartboard. It consists of 2 areas - one between the double ring and the treble ring, the other between the treble ring and the outer bull. It's divided into sectors from yellow to black. Each sector has a certain number, written on the outer edge of the dartboard. A dart that hits the single ring, scores as many points as the number written on the corresponding sector.
There are 2 narrow circles on the dartboard. The outer narrow circle is the double ring, the inner narrow circle is the treble ring. A dart that hits the double ring, scores double the amount of points of the sector. A dart that hits the treble ring, scores triple the amount of points of the sector.
Outer bull is the small circle surrounding the bullseye. It's worth 25 points. Bullseye is the center of the dartboard, it is worth 50 points.
• Singles - bet on how many darts hit the single ring.
• Doubles - bet on how many darts hit the double ring.
• Trebles - bet on how many darts hit the treble ring.
• Outer Bull - bet that at least 1 dart lands in the outer bull.
• Bullseye - bet that at least 1 dart lands in the outer bull.
• Lo/Mid/Hi - bet that the total score of all 3 darts will be in a certain range.
• 1-20 Singles - bet that at least 1 dart lands in the single ring of a certain sector.
You can bet on up to 5 sectors in one 1-20 Singles bet. Regardless of the amount of sectors included in this type of bet, it still only
counts as one bet in regard to the maximum number of bets allowed per game.
Progressive Jackpot Bet
A certain amount of Jackpot Bets goes into the Progressive Jackpot Pool. When you place the Jackpot Bet, you have the following winning chances:
• If 1 dart hits the bullseye or outer bull, you win 20 times your jackpot bet.
• If 2 darts hit the bullseye or outer bull, you win 2000 times your jackpot bet.
• If all 3 darts hit a Bullseye or outer bull, you win the Progressive Jackpot.
When finished placing bets, click Throw to throw the darts.
Jackpot Darts Screenshot: