Online Jackpots

Online Jackpots
 
Single Line Slots
Multi Line Slots
5 Reel Slots JPs
Stud Poker JPs
Video Poker JPs
Blackjack Jackpots
Keno & Roulette
Bingo Jackpots
Jackpot Winners
 
Software Providers
 
Microgaming JPs
Playtech Jackpots
Cryptologic JPs
OddsOn Jackpots
Slotland Jackpots
RealTime Gaming
Gamesys Jackpots
Randomlogic 888
Rival Gaming
Party Gaming
Net Entertainment
Ash Gaming
 
Other Information
 
Add to Favorites
Webmaster Info
Privacy Notice
Contact Us
 
Win Jackpot Now!

OpenBet Online Progressive Jackpots

Jungle Bucks Progressive Slot Review

Jungle Bucks slot
Jungle Bucks (WH Games »): £13,840.10
Score: 24*
Jungle Bucks (LB Games »): £15,803.12
Score: 63*
Visit William Hill GAMES
Jackpot Name: Jungle Bucks
Software: OpenBet
Coins: £ 0.01 - 20.00
Bets: £ 0.01 - 400.00
(£1.00+ to hit the jackpot)
Reels / Lines: 5 / 20
Min Jackpot (seed): $5,000
Largest Wins: £46,895.86 (WH Games)
£25,119.38 (LB Games)
Average Hits: £46,895.86 (WH Games) (1 hit)
£25,119.38 (LB Games) (1 hit)
Avg. Hit Times: 6 months 14 days (WH Games)
5 months 27 days (LB Games)
Last Hits: £16,623 on 2018-02-08 (WH Games)
£25,119 on 2017-06-03 (LB Games)

Jungle Bucks is a 5 reel and 20 line slot game. Monkey around in the magical world of Jungle Bucks. Rich with HD graphics and 3 bonus features - Monkey Madness, Jungle Run and Slippery Snakes. Also, Jungle Bucks is progressive enabled to add jackpot excitement!

Super Wilds: A Super Wild symbol will substitute any standard symbol (except the special symbols - the Monkeys, Ostriches, Snakes and Cannibal Cashpot). When it appears, it expands to fill the whole reel to make the best win possible.

Wild Monkeys: A Wild symbol will substitute any standard symbol (except the special features symbols - the Monkeys, Ostriches, Snakes and Cannibal Cashpot) to make the best win possible. When it appears a monkey swings across the screen and replaces symbols with the Wild symbol.

Monkey Madness Bonus
3 or more Monkey Madness symbols triggers this interactive game. You are asked to click the screen to shake the tree. Cash coconuts then drop from the tree to reveal cash prizes. All wins are cumulative. The feature is over when the monkey is hit on the head and knocked out. If you don't click the screen, after 10 seconds, the monkey shakes the tree anyway.

Jungle Run
3 or more Ostrich symbols triggers this bonus game. You select an ostrich at the start of the race. Then, the ostrich race plays out. At the end of the race the winners appear on a podium. Prizes for the different finishing positions in the race are displayed at the top of the game.

Slippery Spins
3 or more Snake symbols triggers Slippery Free Spins. Each symbol in free spins has its own bonus trail. Above each trail is a cash prize that you are awarded if the trail is completed. The trail is re-set to 0 after each win and begins the bonus trail again. Potentially, you can win numerous times on the same bonus trail.

Rampant Rhino
From time-to-time Rampant Rhino will appear and "shake the game up". Some symbols are dislodged and the remaining symbols cascade down to create new potential winning combinations.

Progressive Jackpot
The progressive jackpot win is triggered by 5 Cannibal Cashpot symbols appearing anywhere on the reels. You need to have a total stake of one pound or higher to win the progressive jackpot. The current jackpot value is displayed at the top right-hand corner of the screen.

The game has an initial seed at 5000 and 2% of the total stake is added into the Jackpot, with a further 0.5% (Reserve Pot) of the Total Stake being slushed away. When the Jackpot is won, it is re-seeded with 5000 plus any cash that has been accrued in the reserve pot. This makes an overall contribution of 2.5%. The RTP of the slot is 96.01%.

Jungle Bucks Slot

Video Slots | Winner Stories | Jackpot Reviews
Save with SCORES
Hours a Day
Calculate Your Save
You Save
$12
Hourly
$36
Daily
$720
Monthly
$7,200
Yearly
Current Jackpots
Copyright Online-Jackpots.biz, 2002 - 2019.